Schwarz Realty Group Scholarship Award
For: Del Norte 12th Grade High School Students
The Schwarz Realty Group local 4S Ranch Realtors is donating one scholarship this year to a Del Norte High School Senior in an effort to highlight the class of 2020 within the 92127 community. This is a small effort to say we support the senior class of 2020 and although there were many events that were cancelled this year you have so much to look forward to as you get ready to begin your next chapter in college. We can’t wait to see what you do next!
Short Essay Contest
Winner: One (1) $2,020 Scholarship awarded to a student going on to a 4-year college or university, community college, or a trade or technical school:
Deadline for Submitting Applications: June 15th
1. Students applying for Schwarz Realty Group Scholarship must complete the application form
2. Students must write a short essay of no more than 350 words authentically written, in response to the following question:
Mahatma Gandhi said “you must be the change you wish to see in the world.” What is the single most significant impact you have brought to a community and what motivated you?
3. The winner must agree to a feature in the Schwarz Realty Group Community newsletter as well as appear in a short video receiving the award. The video will appear locally as well as on AriannaSchwarz.com.
- Submit the application and other required documents by the June 15th deadline by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted. The application and essay should be sent all at the same time in one email message in PDF format when possible.